It's a simple board to use the buspirate (V3) with avrdude as an AVR ISP programmer easily. It has been developed using the gEDA suite.
The geda project and documentation can be downloaded here: BP_ISP_1_0.zip
Mauro Scomparin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
BusPirateISPAdapter by Mauro Scomparin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Condividi allo stesso modo 2.5 Italia License
All the trademarks and patents belongs to the owners.
It would be nice if you send me an email here if you use this and you can also donate something with the button below if you like it.
- Create in your favorite way the board (photo-incision, toner-transfer, pcb manufacturing...).
- Solder the connectors (J4 it's just to break-out unused pins of the buspirate so it's a bit of an optional).
- If you want to use the 3,3V supply on the buspirate cut the jumper J3 and solder it in 2-3 position.
- Connect the board to the buspirate and isp connectors.
- Use avrdude to flash your device!
You can write to me about this here
188.8.131.52 - First versionBack